- Packages are usually shipped within 5 days after receipt of payment (except pre-orders).
- The shipping costs include the costs of preparing and packaging as well as postage costs. The preparation fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the parcel. We recommend that you consolidate all your items into one order. We cannot group two orders placed separately and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your parcel is shipped at your own risk, but special attention is given to fragile objects.
- The delivery by Colissimo is carried out by the Post office.
- The package is delivered without signature. In case of absence and mailbox too narrow, the factor typically files the package with a neighbor or in the office of the nearest Post. You will be notified through a notice of passage. You have 15 days to retrieve the parcel. If you do not collect the parcel within the 15 days, the parcel is automatically returned.
- Please do not hesitate to consult our information page on our general Conditions of sale for more details.
The deadlines are given as an indication only. The team's web site, the knowledge of the ancients cannot be held responsible for a longer period.
- For a delivery in metropolitan France (excluding Monaco), the delivery time is 2 to 5 working days.
- For a delivery in Europe, the delivery time is 2 to 7 working days.
- For delivery to Rest of the world, the delivery time is 2 to 14 business days.